Followers

Wednesday 4 March 2009

ADONIS ALI AHMAD SA`ID



















The Language Of Sin

I burn my inheritance, I say:
"My land is virgin, and no graves in my youth."
I transcend both God and Satan
(my path goes beyond the paths of God and Satan).
I go across in my book,
in the procession of the luminous thunderbolt,
the procession of the green thunderbolt,
shouting:
"After me there's no Paradise, no Fall,
"and abolish
ing the language of sin.

To Sisyphus

I vowed to write upon water,
I vowed to bear with Sisyphus
his speechless rock.
I vowed to stay with Sisyphus
suffering the fevers and the sparks, and seeking in blind eyes
a last plume
that writes for autumn and grass
In the poem of the fall
I vowed to live with Sisyphus.














Said Unto You

I said unto youI listened to the seas
reading to me their verses
I listened to the bells
slumbering inside the oyster shells.

I said unto you:
I sang my songs at Satans wedding
and the feast of the fable.
I said unto you: I beheld,
in the rain of history
and the glow of the distance
a fairy and a dwelling.
Because I sail in my eyes,
I said unto you, I beheld
everything
in the first step of the distance.

2 comments:

der Gauzibauz said...

Hello Elaine Erig,

now I installed a translater on my blog. So you be able to read in every language you want.

Bye-bye//Erika

Katie Cooks said...

Good readiing your post